Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Birmingham hotel in Edgbaston, near International Convention Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Edgbaston, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Edgbaston Reservoir and Birmingham Botanical Gardens. International Convention Centre and Barclaycard Arena are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 135 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include electric kettles, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Brasserie restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP £15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP £15 per pet, per night
- Birmingham City Strathallan
- Menzies Hotels Birmingham City
- Menzies Hotels Birmingham City Strathallan
- Menzies Hotels Strathallan
- Menzies Hotels Strathallan Hotel
- Menzies Hotels Strathallan Hotel Birmingham City
- Menzies Strathallan Hotel Birmingham
- Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
- Hallmark Hotel Strathallan
- Hallmark Birmingham Strathallan
- Hallmark Strathallan
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.