Visitors to Beulah are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, forests and cafes. A top sight in the city is Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- You'll find 707 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Traverse City
- The closest major airport is in Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beulah
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Platte Lake and Turtle Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crystal Lake Golf Club and Champion Hill Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beulah. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Coastal Suites Resort - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Scenic Hill Resort - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beulah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Beulah is 886 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C