Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located near the slopes, this Wengen hotel is in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Mini Golf Wengen and Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Belvedere include ski storage and ski passes.
All 62 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2012.
Hotel Belvedere is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 1912
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Halbpensionsrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CHF 15 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.80 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.50 per night for guests aged 6-11 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 3.8 per person, per night
- Resort fee: CHF 4.80 per person, per night
- Pet deposit: CHF 15 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Belvedere Wengen
- Hotel Belvedere Wengen
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.