Get an overview of this hotelRiverside splendour by Berlin Cathedral
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
On Spree River
Located in the historic Mitte neighborhood, this Berlin hotel is on the banks of the River Spree and close to Berlin Cathedral, Alexanderplatz Square, and Museum Island, not to mention the metro station for those wishing to explore farther.
A turquoise glow from the world's largest cylindrical aquarium suffuses the hotel's 8-story skylighted atrium; guests can enjoy saunas and a swimming pool.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin's 427 air-conditioned guestrooms have free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs; rooms promote the hotel's water theme in the form of large prints set into dark wood headboards. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes, as well as desks and 24 hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
Featuring a 24-hour fitness facility with personal trainers and an indoor pool. The onsite Splash Wellness Spa the Radisson Blu Hotel has a Finnish sauna, bio sauna, a steam room, and a relaxation room. Treatments include massages, reflexology, facials, body scrubs, and body wraps. There is also a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool.
The stylish HEat restaurant serves fresh culinary creations and the Atrium Bar provides fascinating views of the large AquaDom in the center of the hotel lobby.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet connections and printers. Free wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are 15 function rooms and 5 foyers offering 29,493 square feet (2,740 square meters) of event space. The DomLounge meeting and event space offers panoramic views of the Berlin skyline and state-of-the-art technology for interactive meetings.
- Computer station
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 2740
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 29493
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
HEat - Minimalist-decor dining room with dark wood floor, leather seating, and cream linens. Riverside terrace open in summer providing view of Berlin Cathedral. Bar/lounge with glass wine-rack walls. Full breakfast daily. À la carte lunch and dinner served Monday to Friday. Exhibition kitchen with tandoori ovens, wood stove, and rotisserie grill for meat and fish.
Atrium Bar - Semi-circular bar below giant cylindrical aquarium. Circular wood booths lined in tan leather. Offers salads, sandwiches, burgers, cocktails, and coffee and tea, as well as champagne. Open from morning to midnight.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Guests can purchase discounted tickets at the Hotel's reception to visit the AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin.
Nearby Things to Do
The Radisson Blu offers a 24-hour fitness facility with modern exercise equipment, including treadmills, an exercise bike, an elliptical, a strength training station, a dumbbell rack, wall bars, mats, and a water dispenser.
An ice-skating rink is formed for winter in Alexanderplatz 0.75 mile (1.25 kilometers) from the hotel. Tiergarten Park, 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) away, offers walking/running and bicycle paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 46.77 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 46.77 per night
- Berlin Radisson Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Berlin
- Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Radisson
- Radisson Berlin
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel Berlin
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.