Get an overview of this hotelUpscale Berlin hotel with a 24-hour fitness center
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Close to Brandenburg Gate
Located on the south bank of the River Spree in central Berlin, the Meliá Berlin is 4 minutes on foot from Friedrichstrasse Station, with trains to many of the city's top sights. It's a 15-minute stroll to the historic Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag, and 20 minutes to Museum Island.
Terrace gym and solarium
Guests can exercise in the gym or enjoy a sauna at any time of day or night in the top-floor 24-hour fitness center, and later relax with a cocktail in the elegant lobby lounge. The abundant breakfast buffet comes with views of the Spree, and there's an à la carte restaurant and tapas bar on site.
A choice of pillows
Wood furniture and rich red hues create a luxurious feel in spacious guestrooms, some with views of the river. Soundproofing and a pillow menu promise a good night's sleep. A flat-screen TV with English channels and a minibar allow for a comfy evening in. Free WiFi is available up to 500 MB (high-speed Internet access that exceeds 500 MB is subject to charges).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests favorite property amenities
Meliá Berlin features a sauna. A lounge bar can be found in the hotel lobby where guests can unwind with a drink, and 2 restaurants are also on site. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and 7 meeting rooms.
Free WiFi is available up to 500 MB (high-speed Internet access that exceeds 500 MB is subject to charges). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Self parking is available for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Madrid – Restaurant serving international dishes for lunch and dinner.
Melia Tapas Bar – Restaurant serving Spanish dishes for lunch and dinner. Al fresco dining is also possible depending on the weather.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 13.23 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Free WiFi is limited to 500MB per guestroom, per stay. A surcharge applies for additional usage. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per day
- Berlin Melia
- Meliá Berlin
- Melia Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Meliá Hotel Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.