Get an overview of this hotelGrandhotel located on the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On the Ku'damm
Located on the Ku'damm shopping strip, the hotel is within a half-kilometer (a quarter-mile) of the Tiergarten and a U-bahn station, providing links to the rest of Berlin.
Opulent indoor pool
Decorated in the luxurious Roman Empire style, the indoor pool and fitness area has steam rooms and massage service; on-site shops include internationally known designer names. Free WiFi is available throughout.
Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin's 246 elegant guestrooms and 55 suites feature views of the busy shopping strip or an inner courtyard; all have minibars and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin
Guests recline amid the ancient-Rome-themed mosaics, statuary, and fountains by the Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin indoor pool. In the nearby fitness area, the steam room is tiled in marble. Weights, fitness machines, a Finnish sauna, and massage are also available. Complimentary standard wireless Internet access is available in the hotel.
The highlights of Berlin's premier shopping strip can be found in the hotel's shopping gallery, where designers Lagerfeld and Jourdan, Wolford Lingerie, and traditional KPM Porcelain have stores. At the Kempinski Grill, guests and Berliners alike enjoy fine dining and an excellent wine cellar.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 21528
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Year Built 1952
- Conference space size (meters) - 2000
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Reinhard's im Kempinski - Opens at 6:30 AM. Serves seasonal regional cuisine.
Gobelin Hall - Features club chairs and a fireplace. Offers tea specialities.
Kempinski Grill - Gourmet restaurant, featuring creations of classic elegance and ingenious lightness paired with excellent wines from the hotel's extensive wine cellars.
Bristol Bar - Guests can watch sporting events on TV or enjoy live music. Opens at 7:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR ab 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
- Berlin Bristol Hotel Kempinski
- Berlin Hotel Bristol Kempinski
- Bristol Berlin
- Bristol Hotel Berlin
- Bristol Hotel Kempinski
- Kempinski Berlin Bristol Hotel
- Kempinski Bristol
- Kempinski Bristol Berlin
- Kempinski Hotel Bristol
- Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.