Get an overview of this hotelLocated in central Berlin on Gendarmenmarkt
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the city center, the hotel is situated on Berlin's Gendarmenmarkt opposite the German Dome. Brandenburg Gate is only 1 kilometer away.
Fitness and wellness area with pool
The hotel features 800 sqm if fitness and wellness area with pool and sauna, a beautiful outside terrace on historic Gendarmenmarkt, and 2 restaurants with stunning views over German Dome.
MP3 docking stations
The Hilton Berlin offers 601 modernly designed guest rooms and suites. With contemporary design and decorated in rich, warm colors, all rooms feature a king-size bed or twin bed, and boast garden, city or Dome views. Large LCD TVs, MP3 docking stations, minibars and WiFi (surcharge) are standard amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located in the city center, this Hilton in Berlin is close to the shopping and business district as well as to the city's main attractions.
Guests can start the day with a buffet breakfast (surcharge) or relax with fresh coffee in the lobby, then head to the hotel's fitness facility and spa. The Hilton Berlin's LivingWell Health Club, measuring 800 square meters, is an oasis of relaxation. Guests can unwind in the sauna and steam room, or swim in the heated indoor pool. The pool is surrounded by a relaxation area with wooden chaise lounges and fluffy white towels and bathrobes. Reservations are required for massages, including Thai and Swedish massages, and spa treatments.
A business center, 15 meeting and conference rooms, and free WiFi in public areas are conveniences available to guests at Hilton Berlin. Parking and pick-up service from the train station are services provided for a fee. The hotel also has a beautiful terrace on historic Gendarmenmarkt, a library, complimentary newspapers, and a fireplace in the lobby. The two hotel restaurants boast stunning views over the German Dome and offer Berlin specialties and special dietary meals upon request.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29063
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM daily in the restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Restaurants and bars include:
Mark Brandenburg - Regional specialties with fantastic views of the Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin's most beautiful square. Lunch served on weekdays and dinner served daily. Children's menu available.
DomCurry - Alfresco dining on the terrace in front of the hotel. Serving the Berlin Currywurst or curried sausage with homemade curry ketchup, fries and coke directly on the Gendarmenmarkt. Views of the cathedral. Open daily during the summer from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Restaurant Beletage - Breakfast buffet and Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch. Views of the Berliner Dome from floor-to-ceiling windows. Playroom for children.
Listo Lounge - Relaxing, elegant café/bar offering coffee, cocktails, and snacks, with a fireplace, library, and live music.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 13.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Berlin Hilton
- Berlin Hilton Hotel
- Berlin Hotel Hilton
- Hilton Berlin
- Hilton Berlin Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Berlin
- Hotel Berlin Hilton
- Hotel Hilton Berlin
- Hampton By Hilton Berlin City West Hotel Berlin
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room