Get an overview of this hotelGood-value rooms on Berlin's dynamic Kurfürstendamm
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Savignyplatz: 15 minutes
The hotel is on the Kurfürstendamm, or Ku'damm for short, close to many upscale boutiques. It's a 15-minute walk to the restaurants and nightlife surrounding Savignyplatz. Culture lovers are perfectly placed for visits to the nearby Schaubühne theater, and jazz club Quasimodo.
Dining high above Berlin
Come Inn Berlin Kurfürstendamm Opera offers a superb view of the city rooftops from its top-floor dining room, where guests can enjoy a hearty German breakfast on the terrace. Parking can be tricky in this affluent residential area, but the hotel has secure spaces both out front and in the garage.
Simple, modern digs
Guestrooms are simple, spacious, and comfortable with an extra bed available on request for families traveling with children. All rooms are ensuite and equipped with a TV with cable and international news channels, and free WiFi. Some rooms face the Kurfürstendamm.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Come Inn Berlin Kurfürstendamm Opera
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A business center is on site at this recently-renovated 3-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Berlin hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property.
Come Inn Berlin Kurfürstendamm Opera is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1960
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Come Berlin Kurfürstendamm Opera
- Come Inn Berlin
- Come Inn Berlin Kurfürstendamm Opera
- Come Inn Kurfürstendamm Opera
- Come Kurfürstendamm Opera
- Kurfürstendamm Opera
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).