Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hostel in Berlin City Centre, walk to Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Berlin City Centre, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Galeries Lafayette, Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Gendarmenmarkt. Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hostel has self parking and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, Dry cleaning, A 24-hour front desk and Free newspapers are on-site.
Properties offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Cityhostel Berlin features a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Berlin's hostel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Cityhostel Berlin is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 1,00 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10,00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR5.50 for adults and EUR5.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 1,00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10,00 per stay
- City Hostel Berlin
- City Hostel
- City Berlin
- City Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Cityhostel Berlin Hostel
- Cityhostel Hostel
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.