Get an overview of this hotel3-star Reading hotel in Pangbourne with free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Pangbourne, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Beale Park and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Basildon Park. Mapledurham House and Watermill and Lardon Chase - the Holies and Lough Down are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free weekday breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, Dry cleaning and Express checkout.
All 22 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, room service (during limited hours) and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and a garden. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Elephant Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Elephant Hotel has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 55
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: GBP 50 (one-way)
- Pet fee: GBP20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP20 per night
- Elephant Hotel Reading
- Elephant Hotel
- Elephant Reading
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.