- Saint James Cemetery
- 8 min walk
- Norman Rockwell Exhibition
- 2 min drive
- Arlington's Southside Cafe
- 3 min drive
- Jonathon's Table
- 4 min drive
- Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Arlington. Arlington Green Covered Bridge and Shaftsbury Historical Society Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Equinox and Lake Shaftsbury State Park. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Arlington travel guide
- Saint James Cemetery - 8 min walk
- Norman Rockwell Exhibition - 2 min drive
- Sugar Shack - 2 min drive
- The Vermont Cheese House - 3 min drive
- Battenkill River - 6 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 72 min drive
- Arlington's Southside Cafe - 3 min drive
- Jonathon's Table - 4 min drive
- Chauncey's Family Dining - 4 min drive
- Wilburton Inn and Restaurant - 14 min drive
- Ye Olde Tavern - 15 min drive
About this property
Historic 1913 Railroad Station Full of History, Views and Modern Amentities!
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Such a charming place to spend a weekend. Really nicely restored. Great for a family, plenty of room to spread out, the great room with the games is such a treat, easy kitchen for meals. Very quiet and peaceful. Pretty sunset view from the train platform. Country store and Stewarts right around the corner for the basics. Easy drive into Manchester and surrounding sites.