- Prospect Mountain Nordic Ski Center
- 17 min walk
- Prospect Mountain Cross-Country Ski Center
- 2 min drive
- Harmen Hills Trail
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Bennington, this cottage is in the city centre and on a lake. Bennington Arts Guild Gallery and Bennington Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Old First Congregational Church and Bennington Battle Monument.Visit our Bennington travel guide
- Prospect Mountain Nordic Ski Center - 17 min walk
- Prospect Mountain Cross-Country Ski Center - 2 min drive
- Harmen Hills Trail - 6 min drive
- Norman Rockwell Exhibition - 14 min drive
- Robert Frost Stone House Museum - 14 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 67 min drive
About this property
Book now in our Winter Wonderland
Linda Jane Parson
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property
- Book now in our Winter Wonderland Cottage
- Book now for the Holdiays Winter Wonderland
- Book now in our Winter Wonderland Bennington
- Book now in our Winter Wonderland Cottage Bennington
This lake cottage is very well appointed with many special touches by a thoughtful owner. Location was ideal for us. Thank you Linda Jane!