Visiting Benmore Gardens
Guests are sure to enjoy the shopping in Benmore Gardens.
- There are 2 Benmore Gardens hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Benmore Gardens
- Popular cultural attractions include South African Museum of Military History, Museum Africa, and Apartheid Museum
- Attractions include Montecasino, Johannesburg Zoo, and Lion Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Gold Reef City, Sandton City Mall and Bedford Centre Shopping Mall
Staying in Benmore Gardens
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Faircity Quatermain Hotel.
You might love Faircity Falstaff Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Faircity Quatermain Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Faircity Falstaff Hotel has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Benmore Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Benmore Gardens gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year