Get an overview of this hotelLuxury lodge with free valet parking and restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the mountains, this luxury lodge is within 9 mi (15 km) of Thousand Foot Falls, Butterfly Falls and Pool, and Five Sisters Falls. Bol's Cave Museum is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) away.
This smoke-free lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 12 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, in-room massages, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve4 Cooma Cairn Road Mountain Pine Ridge
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve features an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco lodge also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve is a smoke-free property.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 12
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the lodge include an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Game drive on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: BZD 427.50 (one way)
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between BZD 19 and BZD 36 for adults, BZD 19 and BZD 36 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BZD 380.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: BZD 140.00 per night
- Hidden Valley Inn
- Hidden Valley Inn Mountain Pine Ridge
- Hidden Valley Mountain Pine Ridge
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley Inn Reserve Mountain Pine Ridge
- Hidden Valley Inn Reserve
- Hidden Valley Reserve Mountain Pine Ridge
- Hidden Valley Reserve
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.