Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belgrade, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its skiing, shopping and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Bridger Bowl Ski Area.
- You'll find 304 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bozeman
- The closest major airport is in Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Belgrade
Bridger Bowl Ski Area is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Missouri Headwaters State Park and Bridger Canyon in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Belgrade. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Belgrade/Bozeman Airport - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Belgrade - Bozeman Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Belgrade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -13°C
- About 345 millimetres of rain falls on Belgrade each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -12°C