Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Belfast hotel in Belfast Central District, walk to Ulster Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Belfast Central District, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ulster Hall and Grand Opera House. Belfast City Hall and Waterfront Hall are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, self parking and conference space are on-site.
All 145 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1324 square feet (123 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Built in 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1324
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP7.50 and GBP10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP9.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.0 per night
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast
- Belfast Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel Belfast
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.