Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Belfast hotel in Belfast City Centre, walk to Ulster Hall
Located in Belfast City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ulster Hall and Grand Opera House. Belfast City Hall and St. Anne's Cathedral are also within 15 minutes. Belfast Central Station is 13 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, self parking and conference space are on-site.
All 145 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1324 square feet (123 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1324
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill – This steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
No cots (infant beds) available
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast
- Belfast Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel Belfast
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.