Search Hotels in Bela-Bela
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bela-Bela has to offer including the spas, zoo and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Bela-Bela
- The closest major airport is in Pretoria (PRY-Wonderboom), 48.7 mi (78.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bela-Bela
Attractions like Thaba Kwena Crocodile Farm, Bambelela Wildlife Care and Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park are fun for kids of all ages. Notable city landmarks like Bela-Bela Mosque and Rust De Winter Dam might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mabalingwe Nature Reserve South Gate, Dinokeng Game Reserve and Wessels Lake.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bela-Bela. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Zebula Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Elephant Springs Hotel & Cabanas - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Bela-Bela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 738.00 millimetres of rain falls on Bela-Bela each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bela-Bela?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bela-Bela, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Bela-Bela?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Bela-Bela?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bela-Bela?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Bela-Bela?
Bela-Bela Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bela-Bela by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bela-Bela Airports
- Accommodation near Bela-Bela Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bela-Bela
- Choose Your Bela-Bela Hotel Style
- Search Bela-Bela Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bela-Bela
- Hotels Near Bela-Bela, Limpopo
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends