- American University of Beirut Medical Center
- 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut
- 16 min walk
- Zaitunay Bay
- 16 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Beirut, Warwick Palm Beach Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodrome du parc de Beyrouth or Beirut Municipal Stadium.Visit our Beirut travel guide
- Beirut Corniche - 1 min walk
- American University of Beirut Medical Center - 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut - 16 min walk
- Zaitunay Bay - 16 min walk
- Beirut Souks - 17 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Al Hindi – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Le Petit Piano Bar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Level 6 – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Warwick Palm Beach Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I didn’t get the room my book and they kept him promising tomorrow tomorrow and Left