- Pigeon Rocks
- 5 min walk
- Lebanese American University
- 8 min walk
- Hamra Street
- 10 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Beirut, Raouché Arjaan by Rotana is in the city centre and near the beach. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider KidzMondo and Fantasy World.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (98 reviews)
- Safe (95 reviews)
- Good places to eat (62 reviews)
- Pigeon Rocks - 5 min walk
- Lebanese American University - 8 min walk
- Hamra Street - 10 min walk
- Verdun Street - 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut - 19 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Murjan Restaurant – Restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Bella Vita Cafe & Terrace – Beachfront café with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Aquarius Pool Bar – Poolside rooftop bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.