- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Zaitunay Bay
- 7 min walk
- Beirut Souks
- 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut Medical Center
- 14 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Beirut, InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut is in the city centre. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider KidzMondo and Fantasy World. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Zaitunay Bay - 7 min walk
- Beirut Souks - 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut Medical Center - 14 min walk
- Al-Abed Clock Tower - 15 min walk
- Parliament Building of Lebanon - 15 min walk
- Where to eat
- Mosaic Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Rossini Osteria e Caffé – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Cascade Lounge & Bar – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Amethyste Lounge – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the location by the sea offers a very nice view , room was spacious , very clean , comfortable bed with Pillow menu . the breakfast starts at 7.00am which is very late for those who make early check out to catch their flight . I missed the breakfast as I had to leave the hotel at 6.30am .