- Beirut Souks
- 5 min walk
- Al-Abed Clock Tower
- 8 min walk
- Zaitunay Bay
- 9 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Beirut, Hilton Beirut Downtown is in the city centre and by the sea. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. KidzMondo and Fantasy World are also worth visiting.Visit our Beirut travel guide
- Beirut Souks - 5 min walk
- Al-Abed Clock Tower - 8 min walk
- Zaitunay Bay - 9 min walk
- Martyrs Square - 12 min walk
- Mohammed Al Amin Mosque - 13 min walk
- Where to eat
- Gatsy House – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Lobby Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hilton Beirut Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Beirut Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Beirut Downtown Beirut
- Hilton Beirut Downtown Hotel Beirut
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort