Guests will appreciate the parks, golfing and monuments in Beckenham.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Beckenham
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Beckenham Place Golf Course, Wimbledon Tennis Club, and Twickenham Stadium are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include O2 Arena, Tower of London, and Buckingham Palace
- Attractions include London Dungeon, London Eye, and London Zoo
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including St George's Parish Church, London Bridge, and Walkie Talkie
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Kelsey Park, Greenwich Park, and Battersea Park
- Borough Market, Covent Garden Market and Harrods are top spots for shopping
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Olympic Stadium, Crystal Palace National Sports Centre or Selhurst Park Stadium
Getting around Beckenham
With so many transport options, getting around Beckenham is a breeze. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Beckenham Junction Tram Station, Beckenham Road Tram Station or Avenue Road Tram Station. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Bromley Clock House Station, Bromley Elmers End Station or Bromley Kent House Station.
Staying in Beckenham
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Green Door B&B.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Green Door B&B with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Beckenham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Beckenham is 21 millimetres