Visitors to Beaufort are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- You'll find 359 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Morehead City
- The closest major airport is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaufort
The city is notable for landmarks like Beaufort Historic Site, Core Creek Bridge and Old Burying Ground Historic Cemetery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North Carolina Maritime Museum and Rachel Carson Reserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Beaufort. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pecan Tree Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Beaufort Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Beaufort
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 1386 millimetres of rain falls on Beaufort each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C