Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Beaufort, this spa hotel is steps away from John Mark Verdier House, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Beaufort Museum. University of South Carolina-Beaufort and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a conference centre and coffee/tea in a common area. Free breakfast (local cuisine) is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and a free manager's reception. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, conference space and Concierge services are on-site.
All 34 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Beaufort Inn features a full-service spa. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on selected days. Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square metres) include conference centres. This Victorian hotel also offers spa services, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on-site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Beaufort Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1897
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on selected days.
Blackstone's Cafe – This cafe specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Open daily.
Common Ground Cafe – Overlooking the ocean, this cafe specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Palm & Moon Bagel – This cafe specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The Beaufort Day Spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open selected days.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 30, per pet, per day (maximum of USD 100 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Pet deposit: USD250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD30 per pet, per day (maximum USD100 per stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Beaufort Inn
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.