Beaconsfield's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city has to offer, including its shopping, beaches, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Beaconsfield, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Beaconsfield
- Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are popular cultural attractions
- The riverfront and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Cottesloe Beach, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Fremantle Markets, Market City, and Station Street Markets Subiaco
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Beaconsfield is adjacent to Fremantle. Popular sights in the area include University of Western Australia and Kings Park War Memorial.
Staying in Beaconsfield
You might like Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, averaging GBP 118.73 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Beaconsfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 6°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Beaconsfield gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year