Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel in Bath’s historic center
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
5 minutes to Bath Abbey
Hilton Bath City is next to the River Avon and has some of Bath’s best Georgian architecture right outside its door. It’s only 5 minutes on foot to the Theatre Royal and Bath Abbey, and just a little farther to Bath Spa Railway Station. Take a 10-minute stroll to the beauty and well kept Parade Park (entrance fee). Bath Abbey and Roman Baths are also within easy reach on foot. Bath Spa Railway Station is a 15-minute walk with direct links to London Paddington. Parking is available in the local vicinity and there are 3 Park & Ride options, the hotel doesn’t own a car park.
French food with a view
Guests can enjoy French cuisine in Bistro Atelier while admiring the views of Pulteney Bridge. Post-dinner Costa® coffee is served in the lobby bar. There's a 24-hour fitness center, too.
Fresh coffee and movies
Well-lit rooms are designed in contemporary style, and some command idyllic river views. All feature WiFi, plus flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view movie channels. After a tiring day's sightseeing, guests can reenergize with a freshly brewed cup of coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Bath City
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of 3 meeting rooms.
The hotel offers a a bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests may also relax with a cup of coffee in the hotel lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks, this Hilton hotel offers a wide range of dining options. The 24-hour and air conditioned gym is situated on the 1st floor offering a combination of cardio and strength training equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3402 square feet (316 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1973
- Conference space size (feet) - 3401
- Conference space size (meters) - 316
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Atelier - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner using only fresh ingredients. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.0 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35.0 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Bath City Hilton
- Hilton Bath City
- Hilton Hotel Bath City
- Bath Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Bath City Hotel Bath
- Hilton Bath City Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Book a 2-night stay in the "Spa Package" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Hilton breakfast each morning in the hotel's dining area
- Dinner on the first night of stay in the hotel's dining area
- Voucher for 2 hours at the Thermae Bath Spa for bathing in the warm, mineral-rich waters