Get an overview of this hotel4-star Rivewalk hotel, walk to Bath Abbey
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Bath Postal Museum and Bath Abbey. Roman Baths and Theatre Royal Bath are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area and 24-hour room service.
All 173 rooms provide 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and LCD televisions. Phones, ironing boards and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Hilton Bath City
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3401 square feet (316 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Hilton Bath City is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Built in 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 316
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3401
- Total number of rooms - 173
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Atelier – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.0 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP12.00 for adults and GBP5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP35.0 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Hilton Bath City Hotel
- Hilton Bath City
- Hilton Bath City Hotel Bath
- Bath Hilton Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).