- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St Kitts Royal Golf Club
- 8 min walk
- Timothy Hill
- 19 min walk
- Frigate Bay Beach
- 19 min walk
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Basseterre, St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is near the airport and on the beach. Basseterre Cruise Port and St Kitts Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pinney's Beach and Leeward Islands.
- St Kitts Royal Golf Club - 8 min walk
- Frigate Bay - 15 min walk
- Timothy Hill - 19 min walk
- Frigate Bay Beach - 19 min walk
- South Friar's Beach - 7 min drive
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The property was ok, nothing special, not luxurious at all, very basic, looked better on pictures. The quality for the price was very low. Any simple sandwich was overpriced and worse than at an average restaurant. It took forever to get food and drinks everywhere we went. The service was below average. The girl at check in was not friendly at all, didn't want to address any of our concerns. The wait staff at the pool bar and at an outside lunch place looked very unhappy to be there and made us feel like we were an inconvenience to them. Overall, below average, 3 star tops.