- Banana Bay Beach
- 1 min walk
- Lion's Beach
- 3 min walk
- Cockleshell Bay
- 3 min walk
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Basseterre, Park Hyatt St. Kitts is on the beach. Basseterre Cruise Port and St Kitts Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Leeward Islands and Banana Bay Beach.Visit our Basseterre travel guide
- Banana Bay Beach - 1 min walk
- Lion's Beach - 3 min walk
- Cockleshell Bay - 3 min walk
- Turtle Beach - 15 min walk
- Major's Bay Beach - 6 min drive
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Great House – Poolside family restaurant. Open daily.
- The Fishermans Village – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Stone Barn – Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had a wonderful weekend at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts. The Breakfast buffet was fabulous and so was our two dinners. No room amenity was received even though we notified it was a birthday celebration. On check-in the agent/reservation system had the wrong check out date. Even after the error was corrected my room keys were still cancelled before the correct checkout date. This was inconvenient as we had to get someone to let us in our room and get the keys reprogramed. On check out I was presented with the wrong bill. Other than those two hiccups our weekend was great !