Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bassendean has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Crown Perth, WACA and Hyde Park.
- You'll find 1147 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bassendean
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Crown Perth, WACA and Hyde Park. In the area, you'll also find Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre.
As you plan your holiday to Bassendean, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 479 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Secluded Retreat Condo With Big Balcony. Free Wifi + Parking is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Redcliffe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Private and Quiet Condo is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Rivervale can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Elizabeth Quay, 6.3 mi/10.1 km from the city centre, and Kings Park War Memorial, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away.
Getting around Bassendean
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bassendean Station, Bassendean Ashfield Station or Bassendean Success Hill Station. Bassendean might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bassendean
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 760 millimetres of rain falls on Bassendean each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 8°C