Get an overview of this hotelSaint-Jean-de-Luz hotel in Saint-Jean-de-Luz City Center with bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Saint-Jean-de-Luz City Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Church of St-Jean-Baptiste, Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz, and St-Jean-de-Luz Beach. Maison Louis XIV and Maison de l'Infante are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and showers. Guests will also find TVs with digital channels and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Petit Trianon
Hotel Le Petit Trianon features a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Hotel Le Petit Trianon is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1950
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8-10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hotel Le Petit Trianon
- Hotel Le Petit Trianon Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Hotel Petit Trianon
- Le Petit Trianon Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Petit Trianon Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.