Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this historic hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Villa Francon, Asiatica Museum of Asian Art, and Cote des Basques. Casino Barriere and Grand Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, laundry facilities, and free newspapers.
All 17 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau du Clair de Lune
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Belle Époque hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Chateau du Clair de Lune is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Year Built 1902
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chateau du Clair de Lune has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.5 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Chateau Clair Lune
- Chateau Clair Lune Biarritz
- Chateau Clair Lune Hotel
- Chateau Clair Lune Hotel Biarritz
- Le Chateau Du Clair De Lune Hotel Biarritz
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.