Search Hotels in Barrhead
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Barrhead are sure to enjoy the gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and bars. Around the area, top sights include Paisley Abbey, Burrell Collection and Glasgow Science Centre.
- There are 907 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barrhead
Paisley Abbey, Burrell Collection and Glasgow Science Centre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Hampden Park and Clyde Auditorium.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Dalmeny Park House Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, located 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre, and The SSE Hydro, which is 5.9 mi/9.5 km away.
Getting around Barrhead
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Glasgow Barrhead Station. Barrhead might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Barrhead
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Barrhead is 1323 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C