Visiting Barra de Navidad
Visitors to Barra de Navidad are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Barra de Navidad Beach and Melaque Square.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Barra de Navidad
- The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Barra de Navidad
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Barra de Navidad Beach. Additionally, you'll find Melaque Square in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Barra de Navidad. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Puerto del Sol - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Bogavante Barra de Navidad - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV.
- The Alondra Hotel - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Barra de Navidad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Barra de Navidad each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are March and April with an average of 19°C