- Survival Paintball
- 3 min drive
- Survival Laser Games
- 3 min drive
- Torrington 1646
- 8 min drive
- Exeter (EXS-Exeter St Thomas Train Station)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Barnstaple. The Plough Arts Centre and The Burton Art Gallery and Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Torrington 1646 and St. Hieritha's Church. Marwood Hill Gardens and Big Sheep are also worth visiting.Visit our Barnstaple travel guide
- Survival Paintball - 3 min drive
- Survival Laser Games - 3 min drive
- The Plough Arts Centre - 8 min drive
- Torrington 1646 - 8 min drive
- RHS Rosemoor - 8 min drive
- Barnstaple Station - 13 min drive
About this property
1 Bedroom Barn in Barnstaple - 40352
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- 1 Bedroom Barn in Barnstaple - 40352 Barnstaple
- 1 Bedroom Barn in Barnstaple - 40352 Private vacation home
- Internet access
- High chair
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 3