Good Hotel, however missing the little touches
They have some great aspects, however my partner and I have been to a few top hotels and we feel this one is missing some of the small touches, which makes it exceptional.
1. Staff are generally very friendly and willing to help
2. Great views of Barcelona
3. Access to Rooftop club and events hotel are holding included with stay, and these events are worth going to.
4. Room in general is very good, Shower is amazing, there is a proper Iron and board, Nespresso machine
1. One big issue we had was on our visit to the pool area, we ordered drinks, we were waiting 1hr, (you do have to pay for these), the staff member that took our order, avoided us and didn't even reassure us. We asked another member, and they just said it was coming, these drinks never arrived, in the end we gave up, had to leave our sunbeds and go to another pool area, and order by the bar. After we ordered, they advised us that the pool area is closing and we would have to go to another location, this was at 4.50pm, I have never seen a pool area close this early.
2. Another Issue on this visit, there was a lot of rubbish in the area we were sitting in the pool area, it took them almost 30mins to clear and we had to ask twice for this, not something I expect in a lesser hotel let alone one as expensive as this.
3. After check out, they advised we could still use the facilities, however you have to hand in the key cards that get you around, there was no explanation, on how to access anything afterwards