Get an overview of this hotelHotel near beach in new Diagonal Mar district
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Diagonal Mar near beach
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott places guests in the new Diagonal Mar district, next to the striking Fòrum building with its congress center, shops, and restaurants. The hotel offers easy access to the beach, a 2-minute walk from the lobby, and to central Barcelona via the nearby metro.
Swim on the 13th floor
Offering sweeping views of the city, the 13th-floor outdoor pool is a summertime treat. Dia & Nit restaurant serves modern Mediterranean cuisine, El Café Bar specializes in tapas, and poolside Natura Café Bar is a casual spot for sandwiches.
See the city or the sea
The 368 stylish guestrooms offer sea or city views. Guests will also find neat, modern decor, a useful desk, satellite TV, and WiFi. Bathrobes, a minibar, and 24-hour room service offer guests additional comforts during their stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
You can unwind without leaving the hotel, with a visit to the rooftop pool overlooking Barcelona's city center. There's a fitness center if you want to work out, while 3 restaurants serves creative Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine, and El Cafe Bar takes care of all-day refreshments. Free WiFi enables you to stay in touch and research sightseeing options.
Business guests can make use of the conference center with both large conference space and meeting facilities. Onsite limited parking is available for a surcharge.
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Number of floors - 22
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 21743
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 2020
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Conference center
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dia Nit - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Cafe Bar - This tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-04223
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 14 and EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.20 per night
- AC Forum Barcelona Hotel
- AC Forum Hotel Barcelona
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum Marriott
- AC Marriott Forum Barcelona
- AC Marriott Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona AC
- Barcelona AC Forum Hotel
- Hotel AC Barcelona Forum
- Marriott Forum Barcelona
- AC Hotel Forum Marriott
- AC Barcelona Forum Marriott
- AC Forum Marriott
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum By Marriott Catalonia
- Ac Barcelona Hotel
- Ac Hotels Barcelona
- Hotel Ac Barcelona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.