- Isole e Olena Winery
- 6 min drive
- Castello della Paneretta
- 10 min drive
- Ristorante Palazzo Pretorio
- 8 min walk
- Società filarmonica Giuseppe Verdi
- 10 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
Located in Barberino Tavarnelle, this apartment is in a rural location. Chianti Observatory and Sant'Appiano Antiquarium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Torre Del Chianti and The SottoVico Garden.Visit our Tavarnelle Val di Pesa travel guide
- Isole e Olena Winery - 6 min drive
- Castello della Paneretta - 10 min drive
- Il Molino di Grace Winery - 11 min drive
- Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11 min drive
- Castello di Monsanto - 12 min drive
- Poggibonsi-San Gimignano Station - 15 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 36 min drive
- Ristorante Palazzo Pretorio - 8 min walk
- Società filarmonica Giuseppe Verdi - 10 min walk
- Ristorante Marocco - 4 min drive
- Osteria alla Plazza - 6 min drive
- Trattoria la Regina - 7 min drive
About this property
Casa Annick - Holiday home
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 55, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 150 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 68 lb/31 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 55.00 for check-in between 7:30 PM and 11:30 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Annick Holiday Home
- Casa Annick - Holiday home Apartment
- Casa Annick - Holiday home Barberino Tavarnelle
- Casa Annick - Holiday home Apartment Barberino Tavarnelle