Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Bangkok hotel in Bangkok City Centre, walk to Bangkok Riverside
Located in Bangkok City Centre, this luxury hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Iconsiam, and within 3 mi (5 km) of Lumphini Park and Siam Center. Siam Paragon Mall and Wat Pho are also within 3 mi (5 km). Surasak BTS Station is 16 minutes by foot and Saphan Taksin BTS Station is 17 minutes.
10 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa are available at this hotel. Free valet parking and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a poolside bar are on-site.
All 331 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Renovations & Closures
- Selected guestrooms
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok features a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 21229 square feet (1972 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a kids' pool, a fitness centre and a library. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site self-parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business centre
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 1972
- Luggage storage
- Airport transport - pickup (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sunloungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 21229
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( THB 642 per day ), Wired internet access ( THB 642 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( THB 642 per day )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Lord Jim's – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Le Normandie – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
The China House – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Riverside Terrace – This restaurant specialises in barbecue and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Ciao Terrazza – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Oriental Spa has 14 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1800.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cots (infant beds) available
Debit cards not accepted
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 21000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 13500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1500 for adults and THB 750 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 6500 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Bangkok
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.