Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Yoho National Park, Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint, and Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint. Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 85 rooms boast fireplaces and offer patios and premium bedding. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Emerald Lake LodgeEmerald Lake Road Field BC V0A1G0
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Emerald Lake Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge
- Emerald Lake Lodge Field
- Lake Emerald Lodge
- Emerald Lake Hotel Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge Canada
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.