Search Hotels in Banchory
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 24 May 2019
Visitors to Banchory are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Drum Castle, Craigievar Castle and Castle Fraser.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Banchory
- The closest major airport is in Aberdeen (ABZ), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Banchory
Notable city landmarks like Drum Castle and Crathes Castle and Gardens might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Falls of Feugh. In the area, you'll also find Craigievar Castle and Castle Fraser.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Banchory. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tor Na Coille Hotel & Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Feughside Guesthouse - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Banchory Lodge Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Hazlehead Park, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the heart of the city, and Gordon Highlanders Museum, which is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away.
Dressing for Banchory
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Banchory each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Banchory?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Banchory, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Banchory?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Banchory?
Banchory Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Banchory by Star Rating
- Hotels near Banchory Airports
- Accommodation near Banchory Attractions
- More accommodation types in Banchory
- Choose Your Banchory Hotel Style
- Search Banchory Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Banchory
- Hotels Near Banchory, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends