Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Banbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Banbury Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Banbury Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Banbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Banbury and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- The Pear Tree Inn is a dog-friendly inn, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 3-star inn's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Mercure Banbury Whately Hall. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Premier Inn Banbury (M40/J11). This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free wired Internet.
Planning your trip to Banbury
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Banbury is 31 mm
Exploring Banbury with your pet
Known for its gardens and golfing, Banbury has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Broughton Castle and Hook Norton Brewery. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Feldon Valley Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Banbury, Croft Pet Foods Ltd or 888 Reptiles.