Search Hotels in Ballymun
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Ballymun
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Ballymun, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts visitors with its shopping and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Ballymun hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ballymun
- Popular cultural attractions include 3Arena, The Grand Canal Theatre, and National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square
- Popular family attractions include Dublin Zoo, The Wright Venue, and National Aquatic Centre
- Notable landmarks include Garden of Remembrance, Ha' Penny Bridge, and Dublin Castle
- St. Stephen's Green, War Memorial Gardens, and National Botanic Gardens are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Brown Thomas Flagship Store, Omni Park Shopping Centre and Jervis Shopping Center
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Croke Park, Aviva Stadium or Tolka Park
Staying in Ballymun
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Travelodge Dublin Airport South.
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate The Metro Hotel Dublin Airport.
The Metro Hotel Dublin Airport, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating. Also Travelodge Dublin Airport South has a 3.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ballymun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ballymun is 761 millimetres