Get an overview of this hotel3-star guesthouse with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated near the beach, this guesthouse is within 1 mile (2 km) of Ballintoy Church, Sheep Island and Ballintoy Harbour. Whitepark Bay and Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and free self-parking are available at this guesthouse. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 12 rooms offer flat-screen TVs with digital channels, plus hairdryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fullerton Arms
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self-parking is available on-site.
The Fullerton Arms has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:00 AM.
The Fullerton – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 8 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
Guest house Name
- Fullerton Arms Inn Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Inn
- Fullerton Arms Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms House Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- The Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- The Fullerton Arms Ballycastle Northern Ireland
- Fullerton Arms House
- Fullerton Arms Guesthouse Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Guesthouse
- Fullerton Arms
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.