Search Hotels in Baku
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Baku though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, churches and museums. A top sight in the city is Fountain Square.
- There are 514 hotels and other accommodation options in Baku
- The closest major airport is in Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Baku
Cultural venues in the city include Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre, Azerbaijan Carpet Museum and Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Fountain Square, Maiden's Tower, and Palace of the Shirvan Shahs. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are 28 Mall and Baku City Circuit.
In Absheron, you can choose from 514 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boutique 19 Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its WiFi and high-quality beds.
- Four Seasons Hotel Baku - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Hilton Baku - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Getting around Baku
Nearby metro stations include Ganjlik Station and Koroğlu Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Baku
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Baku gets about 13 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C