Search Hotels in Baggot Street
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Baggot Street
Visiting Baggot Street
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Baggot Street, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, museums and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its bars and cafes.
- There are 5 Baggot Street hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Baggot Street
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square, The Grand Canal Theatre, and 3Arena
- Popular family attractions include Dublin Zoo, Clondalkin Leisure Centre, and National Aquatic Centre
- Notable landmarks include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle, and St. Patrick's Cathedral
- St. Stephen's Green, War Memorial Gardens, and National Botanic Gardens are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Brown Thomas Flagship Store, O'Callaghan Stephen's Green Shopping Centre and Powerscourt Townhouse
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Aviva Stadium, Croke Park or Tolka Park
Staying in Baggot StreetYou may enjoy one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Latchfords Self Catering Apartments
- Baggot Court Townhouse
Latchfords Self Catering Apartments, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating. Also Baggot Court Townhouse has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Baggot Street
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Baggot Street gets about 761 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Baggot Street?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baggot Street, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Baggot Street?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Baggot Street?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Baggot Street?
Baggot Street Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Baggot Street by Star Rating
- Hotels near Baggot Street Airports
- Areas of Baggot Street
- Accommodation near Baggot Street Attractions
- More accommodation types in Baggot Street
- Choose Your Baggot Street Hotel Style
- Search Baggot Street Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Baggot Street
- Hotels Near Baggot Street, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends