Visitors to Badenweiler are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and sporting events. Beyeler Foundation, Messeturm Basel and Parc Expo de Mulhouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Badenweiler
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Badenweiler
Notable city landmarks like Badenweiler Roman Bath Ruins and Badenweiler Castle might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Beyeler Foundation and Messeturm Basel.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Badenweiler. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Park Hotel & Spa Katharina - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Wellness-Privathotel Post an der Therme - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Relax Hotel Tannenhof - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Parc Expo de Mulhouse, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the heart of the city, and Feldberg Ski Resort, which is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) away.
Dressing for Badenweiler
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Badenweiler gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -1°C