Visiting Bad Schwartau
Travellers to Bad Schwartau will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Hansapark.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Schwartau
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 34.3 mi (55.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Schwartau
Hansapark is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Burgtor and Guenter Grass House in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Bad Schwartau, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 660 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Waldhotel Riesebusch is located in central Bad Schwartau. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bad Schwartau can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Cosy House in the Park is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Luebeck can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Luebeck is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Luebeck can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Getting around Bad Schwartau
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bad Schwartau Station. Bad Schwartau might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bad Schwartau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 671.60 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Schwartau each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C