- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Bad Liebenzell Spa Park
- 4 min walk
- Paracelsus-Therme Bad Liebenzell
- 5 min walk
- Eiscafé Algelato
- 1 min walk
- Cafe Schweigert
- 2 min walk
- Stuttgart (STR)
- 40 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Bad Liebenzell, Kronen Hotel is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bad Liebenzell Spa Park and Kurpark, while Missionmuseum der Liebenzeller Mission and Kinostar Theater are cultural highlights. Gasometer Pforzheim and Wartberg Freibad are also worth visiting.
- Bad Liebenzell Spa Park - 4 min walk
- Paracelsus-Therme Bad Liebenzell - 5 min walk
- Missionmuseum der Liebenzeller Mission - 6 min walk
- Burg Liebenzell - 14 min walk
- Bad Liebenzell Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Bad Liebenzell Station - 2 min walk
- Stuttgart (STR) - 42 min drive
- Schwarzwaldstube — 1 min walk
- Eiscafé Algelato — 1 min walk
- Cafe Schweigert — 2 min walk
- Café Olé — 2 min walk
- Le Petit — 2 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 0 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 0 for adults and EUR 0 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Schwarzwaldstube – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Disliked: Room comfort
The area was nice and very quiet. The hotel was not really non-smoking, people were smoking on the Balkony so windows could not be opened. The mattress was really bad. Room was small and had no fridge.