- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of La Grande Cordée
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
La Grande Cordée is located in Ax-les-Thermes. Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort and Les Bains du Couloubret are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pyrenees Ariégeoises Regional Natural Park. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.Visit our Ax-les-Thermes travel guide
- Bassin des Ladres - 4 min walk
- Ax-Bonascre Gondola - 5 min walk
- Observatoire de la Montagne - 3 min drive
- Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort - 14 min drive
- Bonascre - 14 min drive
- Ax-les-Thermes Station - 15 min walk
- Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) - 97 min drive
- Le Chalet - 2 min walk
- Le Grillon - 2 min walk
- Le Breilh - 5 min walk
- La Halte des Baroudeurs - 5 min walk
- Crèperie L'Oiseau Bleu - 5 min walk
About this property
La Grande Cordée
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Chose this town for it's mountain setting and the thermal baths and possibility of day hiking.
Location: Location-easy to find and walkable to eateries and the thermal baths. Clean and efficient. A great value.